Candace Couse

Monday, 16 June 2014

Marathon Done!

OK, remember this? Well, it happened! 
Here are some pictures from that day.

Early early early...getting ready to head out.
A member of the worlds best support team.
And we're off!

 Seeing the boys for the first time after the 12km mark

 Wooo!

 How awesome is this?!?

 Coming up to 21km

 Past the turn around!

 A perfect hand off!

 Playing in the park while waiting...waiting...


 Past 32 km and feeling it.

 Finally! My finish was five minutes faster than I was expecting.


Wowza! A HUGE thank you to all my friends and family who came out to see and support me and a special shout out to my friends from Figg Street Co. and Eagle Valley Golf Course
All my love to everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! We are all so proud of you!!! You Go Girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm lucky to have such great support!

      Delete